Your EIN or Employer Identification Number is used by the IRS to identify you as a tax paying business entity, and many people think of an EIN as their business social security number. Like a social security number, an EIN is a unique nine-digit number assigned by the Internal Revenue Service to business entities (and in some cases individuals) operating in the United States for the purposes of identification.
EIN Filing Service is an independent filing service that helps our clients file and obtain a Federal EIN (Tax ID) number from the IRS. Our experts review each application for completeness and errors before filing it on your behalf. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by the IRS or any other Government agency, and although you can visit the Official IRS website to complete your application for free, we feel you will find the process is quite complicated. We have simplified the entire process to about 5 minutes, this is one of the many reasons why our clients also include lawyers and CPAs.
In most cases, you need an EIN Number under any of the following circumstances:
- Your business is new
- You need to pay businesstaxes
- You have one or more employees
- You want to start a line of business credit
- You plan to open a business bank account
- You form an LLC, Corporation, or Partnership
EIN Filing Service ℠ provides a safe and secure method for obtaining a new EIN number online, without the need to fill out sometimes complex and confusing government forms. Once we obtain your new EIN, your Federal Tax ID (EIN) will be sent via email, for you to print and start using immediately for many of your business needs. You will also receive a hard copy of your EIN in the mail in about 14 days. We can have your EIN number approved in 60 minutes or less. EIN Filing Service℠ offers a paid service in which our agents will prepare and submit your EIN Application to the IRS on your behalf for as low as $247.00 up to $297.00 depending on your delivery needs. Alternatively, for no charge at all you can visit the official IRS.gov website and complete the EIN Application on your own without our assistance.
Save time preparing complicated forms and prevent errors by using our easy-to-use online application assistant. For a small fee we will prepare your SS-4 form and work with the IRS to obtain your Tax ID Number and deliver it to you quickly and securely via email. If you ever need to make changes to your information on record with the IRS, our agents will provide you with support in updating or correcting your information for no additional fee. Our service makes the application process quick, easy, and accurate for both individuals and businesses and we are just a quick phone call away to help you if you have any questions or need assistance. You can obtain an SS-4 form and try to complete it and submit it yourself, or use the IRS website to obtain your number, however, if there is any problem with your information you could be forced to call the IRS and have very long hold times averaging 30-45 minutes or more.
Over the last five years we have filed and processed more than 100,000 Federal EIN numbers for our clients. We also have many return clients including small and large businesses, individuals, and CPA's and lawyers that use our service to obtain EIN's for their clients.
Why do so many use our independent service? Here are just a few reasons why...
- Our form is simplified and our agents actually fill out your SS-4 form for filing. The IRS website is a massive government site that is sometimes very difficult to navigate and find the pertinent information. The IRS form can also be comprised of multiple form pages but, our simplified form is one page that usually takes less than 5 minutes to complete!
- We offer 24/7 phone support with prompt answering by a live operator. When you call the IRS for information about the EIN application or process, wait times of 30 to 45 minutes are common. We know this because we are on the phone with them daily.
- The IRS EIN application system is only available Monday - Friday from 6am to 9pm CST. Our online application system is available 24/7, 7 days a week for your convenience and busy schedule.
- Some applications must be filed through the IRS phone/fax process or mailed in. We take care of this for you so your application is hassle free. Also, if you ever need to change your EIN information on file with the IRS, we will assist you with this at no charge.
- We provide immediate retrieval of your EIN via our secure website, something that is not available through the IRS. You can call the IRS and request your EIN but again, wait times are usually 30-45 minutes.
- On request we can provide you with a copy of your SS-4 form for no additional fee. This is sometimes needed by banks and other entities. We made it simple and hassle free to quickly receive a copy of your SS-4 form.
Step-by-Step EIN Assistant
Our Online Application Assistant is very simple to use and is only one page that is customized for each type of entity.
24/7 Phone Support
Need help? We are here 24/7! Call us anytime day or night to speak with one of our knowledgeable representatives.
Expedited Rush Service*
For an additional fee we will process your application immediately and you should receive your EIN within an hour.
Reviewed By Experts
Our highly skilled staff will review your application for ommissions or errors and contact you immediately for verification.
Lifetime Customer Support
If you ever have any questions or need to change your personal or business information, we will help you anytime.
EIN Recovery Services
If you ever lose, forget, or need your EIN Number, you can log onto our site or call us anytime to retrieve it 24/7.